DRESS CODE & ATTIRE
Dress slacks of ankle length or capri pants in the following colors: navy blue, black or tan.
Acceptable colors are red, white, black or blue (light blue, navy blue, royal blue). A collared shirt must be worn and must be tucked in and appropriately buttoned. A collared shirt with a straight bottom would not have to be tucked in, as long as it covers the top of the slacks and is not too long or too short. Turtlenecks and sweatshirts must be worn with collared shirt. Only a Seton hooded sweatshirt may be worn during the school day.
No more than 4” above the knee (nothing below the knee) in the following colors: navy blue, black or tan. Shorts may be worn year round.
Footwear appropriate for school must be worn. Socks, nylons or tights must be worn. Shoes with strings must be tied. No cowboy boots. All grades are to have tennis shoes for Physical Education classes.
Hats and caps are not to be worn in the building during school hours.
Only Board approved Seton logos are acceptable. Emblems larger than 1’’ x 2’’ are not acceptable. (i.e. Polo horse, Nike swoosh, etc.)
- No leggings, sweatpants or yoga pants.
- All clothing must be solid colors. No plaids, stripes or prints anywhere.
- K – 5th grade must wear solid color socks.
- 6th through 8th grades do not have to wear solid color socks.
- All clothing must be appropriately sized, no tight fitting clothing.
- No makeup.
- Jewelry limited and earrings only as large as the earlobe. No dangling earrings.
- Recommended: hats/scarves, mittens/gloves and outdoor boots to be worn during the
- winter months for grades K-5th.
- No bibs, long or short.
- When in doubt about a uniform item, don’t wear it. Seek clarification first.
**An out of uniform day will be held on the first Monday of each month.
**The Principal has the final word on dress code attire.