My name is Sandy Fiedler and I teach special needs students in grades 3-5.
- Attended University of Northern Iowa and Clarke University.
- Director at Trinity Square Daycare; kindergarten teacher for six years at St. Mary’s School in East Dubuque; special needs teacher at Seton Catholic for the last 11 years.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
- Reading Endorsement; Member of the Iowa Reading Association.
- Presenter at the Iowa Reading Conference.
I believe that all children carry special gifts inside of them. The gifts of special needs students often go unnoticed. I want to encourage all of my students to find their own individual strengths inside of them, to realize their self-worth, and celebrate all of their accomplishments.