Thank you for considering Seton Catholic School for your child(ren).Â I believe that Seton is an excellent school and a great extension of our parishes.Â As parents, you are the first educators of the faith for your children.Â We welcome the opportunity to share in this responsibility.Â We would love to have your child(ren) as part of our school community.
I would like to share several important facts about Seton
- First and foremost â€“ we are a Catholic school with a strong Catholic identity.Â We believe that Christ calls us to follow Him and share our life with Him.Â Our goal is to foster a life-long commitment to Christ and to use our faith to make the world a better place, one child at a time.Â Students participate in many faith-building activities in religion class, service projects, and celebrating weekly mass together.
- Four words best describe our faculty and staff: dedicates, caring, hardworking, and creative.Â Seton teachers and staff genuinely care about our students.
- Our Teaches believe in providing students with the best academic program possible.Â We want our student to have all of the skills and tools necessary to be successful in our world today.Â We follow the Iowa Core Curriculum and maintain an accreditation through the State Department of Education.
- We believe in a partnership with parents.Â We maintain open and honest communication and strive to keep parents informed of their childâ€™s progress.
- Parents and guardians who enroll their children at Seton are involve and supportive. Â They routinely give of their times and talents and recognize the important role that they play in their childâ€™s education.
- We take each child where they are and move them forward. Â Â Children have different gifts, talents, and abilities.Â We strive to capitalize on a students strengths and help students to grow in areas that are not so strong.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.Â We would welcome the opportunity to visit with you about what Seton Catholic School has to offer your child and family.
Sincerely,Mary Smock Principal